Friday 29 June 2012

Peace out suckers!!!!

The day that I regain my happiness will be the day I leave you.


No, no , no...this is not going to be a post about romance or whatever. IT'S FOR MY HATERS!!!! Yeah, the day I quit basketball will be the day I make this blog known to all of you! Cause I want to let everyone in the WORLD know what losers you guys were. Oh I'm sorry, you wanna complain to Mr Sham? Well, please do so. I don't think it's the first time you guys mistreat your own teammates. I know you want me eliminated so Mr sham will have one less person to share his 'love'. Seriously? I think most, MOST of you are training hard just to get Mr Sham to favor you( I said most cause some people really treated me sincerely). Calista was telling me that I am suitable for track. She says that people think I have very nice toned legs. HELL YEAH I DO! Why am I even wasting my time in basketball? I should join something that appreciates me more. Did I say I wanted to join choir on my last post? Well, HELL NAW! There's this girl...what am I doing? I should be telling the whole world her name right? It's not like it's a bad thing saying her name, there are more than one 'Heather's in the world...yes, her name is Heather. I thought she was like some really cool girl with this "I am awesome" aura. That kind of person that will be fun to be friends with. Well, I'm really bad at judging people. Why do I always think that everyone in this world are nice people? Hilary is really good at telling if someone is good or bad. During our school trip to Kualar Lumpur, Hilary was my 'buddy' for the whole trip because my closest friend, Allison had to split up with me. And it's not my fault my name wasn't spell with an 'a' okay! Why wasn't your name Tallison or something? This way we wouldn't have been split us up! :P Anyways the trip was really fun and Hilary and I couldn't stop laughing all the time on the bus. I think I became a lot closer with Hilary. :) That's good, I have one more friend! On the last day of our trip, Hilary and I went to the toilet together( During the trip, I peed a lot more than usual) and when we came out we say Heather walking to the toilet with her friend. Hilary saw her and said 'bitch' immediately. I turned around and asked who, Hilary told me that girl over there. 'Heather?' Hilary nodded. I was so amused I asked her why she called her that. Then she said,'didn't you see the way she walked?' and Hilary flipped her hair and strutted. LOL! People call Heather a 'Gossip Queen' cause she gossips all the time. Yeah, heard that she gossips about me. So this is why I'm not joining choir. I don't wanna see that face of yours. And no, you are not pretty, I'm serious. Stop acting like the world loves you cause we don't. I don't know if you'll ever get a boyfriend. If you're still single maybe you can call me, I can recommend a few for you but I rather you not call me, I don't even wanna hear your voice. Oh and I have some pictures from the trip, here they are: