Friday 3 August 2012

Who I Am


I want someone to love me, for who I am.
I want someone to need me, is that so bad?



This is a song by Nick Jonas. When I first listened to it, I didn't really find it nice or anything. Sorry for not blogging for a super looooooong time. I'm just busy, stressed, and bored and mostly lazy...hehe^^ Why am I blogging today? Well, I quit basketball today. Not officially, but will soon, as soon as Mr Sham signs my CCA withdrawal form. I know I should be really happy because I'm finally freed from hell. But...I don't know why I felt disheartened and disappointed. I was tearing on my way home on the bus. I covered my face embarrassingly and told myself to stop crying. But I when I thought of what happened, tears would automatically come out. So here's what happened, Mr Sham told some of us to see him. The reason was because we did not reply whether we were agreeable to the change in timing for tomorrow's training. He scolded us and then looked me in the face and ask me if I was still interested in basketball. I told him I was but my mum wasn't happy with me for being in this CCA. He told me that this is a problem that I can't solve and that I am only wasting my own time in basketball. He told me he would gladly let me leave. Man, I did not know how I felt at that time. Really Mr Sham? Really? Fine then, I shall happily accept the fact that I have always been unwanted and not needed in the team. I also accept the fact that I have been training hard for nothing. You know what? The teacher-in-charge of choir announced that the choir is short of members. I know I am NEEDED by the choir. And thanks to Nick Jonas, I know I'm not meant to be in the basketball team, I now know who I am, I am a singer. (Yeah, I can sing. No, really I can...Maybe I should upload an audio file of me singing next time...thanks for tolerating my ranting and shit) 



Now, ENJOY THE MUSIC! (click the video!!! :D)