Wednesday 27 June 2012

Fake or real?

Today was quite a weird day. My friends and I were discussing about plastic surgery. What a weird topic... At first, I was showing my friend, Hilary a music video of 2NE1's Park Bom's solo single. My other friend, Allison came over to see what we were watching. Allison said that the girls in 2NE1 are quite pretty, especially Park Bom and CL. Well, my favourite member is CL. (Maybe I should do a member profile on 2NE1 and Boyfriend someday... :)

So as we were watching, Hilary suddenly asked me, "Did Bom undergo plastic surgery?" I didn't know what to answer. I mean Bom was Hilary's favourite member of 2NE1, it would sadden her to know that her favourite member is 'fake'. Nowadays, many girls undergo plastic surgery to become prettier and stuff. Hilary hated this kind of people. I mean, I'm okay with these people as long as they admit that they had undergo surgery. So are girls who went through cosmetic surgery 'fake'? It's up to you to decide. Some people will say that going for surgery is just to make yourself look better, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look good. Others might say that plastic surgery is an unnatural thing, and by doing it you are not accepting who you are. For me, I think all girls are pretty. Just as the saying goes, 'there is no ugly girls, just lazy girls. If girls were to take the time to doll themselves up by wearing make up, nice clothes, they'll look really pretty. But to me, girls who are confident and strong spirited are the most beautiful. I'd rather someone love me for me than how I look like.

You are beautiful, not matter what they say.
Words can't bring you down.



On my way home, I decided to do little more research on Park Bom. I realized that she still look pretty much alike before and after surgery. Her nose was still the same. Her double eyelids are bigger now, her face became sharper and slimmer. She had cheek implants or chin implants or she did something to her jawline to stop her face from swelling. Yes, Bom had a medical condition that makes her face very bloated. I guess she did something to change her face shape. She also had eyelid surgery. I guess it doesn't really make a difference whether she goes for eyelid surgery because there's such thing as an eyelid sticker. Here are some pictures of Bom, I guess beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I think she's still beautiful before or after surgery because she has a very cute and well liked personality and plus, she is really talented!!! She has a super unique and husky like voice. Should listen to her two solo singles, 'Don't Cry' and 'You and I'. GO BOM! Or should I say BOM FIGHTING(a custom kpop artists and kpop fans follow)!! And I seriously CANNOT wait for 2NE1's new album! Bet it's gonna awesome!!!


Bom before surgery




Bom after surgery



As you can see her face shape changed a lot, her eyelids became bigger. Her nose is still the same, her lips are still as pretty so yeah...but I'm still gonna like her! :)